Monday, October 11, 2004

Annual cruise... (not me)

Today is Thanksgiving Day and I drove my parents to the airport for the #493 Lufthansa to Barcelona in Spain. They will be there for about 5 days before boarding Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas for a 12-night cruise around the Med Sea with stops including Rome. I reminded my dad to take pics especially when he gets to the Vatican. He buys another 256mb card for his cam and now he has 3 pieces altogether. Should be enough for most purposes. They'll be back on the 31st. Talk is already existing about going to a cruise in S.E. Asia in late October 2005. It would be a 16-day journey on the Diamond Princess starting from Beijing and ending up at Bangkok. My parents would like to stop by HongKong first before heading up to Beijing. So I would like to go to HK with them and then from there they continue on to Beijing while I hang around. Maybe I can go on a little trip to Singapore myself or something. There's a friend I met online who lives in Malaysia and I won't mind going over there and get her to take me around. It would be nice to see the Twin Towers @ Kuala Lumpur! I'm not so enthusiastic about going on the cruise because only the aunts/uncles are going and also I rather stick around on land where I can go anywhere as I please. Even though the ship makes stops every 1 or 2 days, I'm still on it. But there are quite a lot of things to do and see onboard anyway. But it's also more expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home