Saturday, April 07, 2007

a year already

Okay, so it's been a year since I wrote anything on this blog. Anything interesting in the past 12 months? Yes!!

Actually the new posts will include stuff that happened past September 2005 (ie: my Alberta trip).

One thing that sucks though, is that this Blogger doesn't allow me to set whatever dates I want. It just automatically shows the actual date that I wrote the blog on. And that sucks because then the events are not accurate when you read them like a timeline's good though is that I'm still able to change the date and time to whatever I like instead of being stuck with the actual date/time that I write the blog on. I think MSN does that, and that sucks!

So there's a bunch of stuff that I actually wrote on April 07th that are about events that didn't actually happen on April 07th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home